- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Kids Who’ve Outsmarted Their Kidnappers
Kidnapping is probably one of the biggest parenting fears – and it’s often seen that the longer a child is missing, the lower the chance of that child ever being found again.
Some tough kids have however defied those odds and escaped from their kidnappers and got back home safely.
By using some clever tactics, here are some interesting stories of kids that managed to get away:
1. Calysta Cordova
Calysta was kidnapped by a man named Jose Garcia, while on her way home from school. He threw her in his car, tied her up, punched her in the face a few times and drove around for hours until he got into a car accident.
A passer-by then picked them up and took them to a local gas station, where Calysta managed to run into the convenience store and call 911.