- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Kids Today Wouldn’t Even Know How To USE This Stuff From Our Childhood
This list might make you feel nostalgic but it won’t stir up a single emotion for your kids. Check out this list of toys and other innovations that kids today simply wouldn’t know how to operate:
#10 – The Phone Book. Now that we have mobile phones that save our numbers and Google to search for any old numbers, phone books have become obsolete.
#9 – The TV Guide. Before the Internet, pirating and Amazon was around, you had to use the TV Guide to figure out what you were watching.
#8 – Rotary dial telephones. You may recognize these from museums?
#7 – Video rental stores. Before instant access to movies, people had to actually go to the store, purchase the video and return it… on time!
#6 – Beepers (or pagers). Cheap and reliable cell phones sent these early-day communicators the way of the dinosaurs.
Watch the video for the top five long-forgotten “innovations” from your youth: