- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Infant Death May Be Linked To Co-Sleeping
Shreveport authorities are busy investigating the death of a 2-month-old baby boy.
911 dispatch records show that an EMS call came in at 2:28 p.m. this past Monday to a residence on Dalzell Street, between Morehead and Wheless avenues, Caddo.
Police Officers on the scene said it appears to be a case where a woman was co-sleeping with her baby, police Cpl. Marcus Hines said.
The baby was declared dead at a hospital.
Hines said no foul play is suspected at this time.