- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Gorgeous Toddler With Down Syndrome Wins Modelling Contract
UK Retailer, Matalan, has chosen to award a modeling contract to a beautiful toddler with Down syndrome.
Lily Beddall’s picture is now hanging on the walls of 217 of the UK retailers stores.
Her mother Vicki Beddall, 37, said that she was very proud and Lily was “the best thing that has happened to us“.
Beddall, a full-time Mom, and former proof reader, said: “The contract is all about inclusion and changing the face of beauty. It is wonderful that Matalan chose a child with Down’s syndrome.”
Down’s syndrome is a genetic condition which causes some level of learning disability and certain characteristic physical features.
Mr. and Mrs. Beddall, from Hertfordshire,UK, recently took Lily to see her photographs in the store.