- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Father Kills Two Daughters And Then Himself
A father from Waldorf has killed his 2 daughters and shot his wife before turning the gun on himself. The incident happened in their home in a domestic-related shooting on Thursday night.
Police officers were called to a townhouse in the 3300 block of Westdale Court for a report of multiple shots fired. When they arrived, they found a 36-year-old woman outside of the home with multiple gunshot wounds.
Inside, police found her husband, Carlton Goodwin, 37, dead on the living room floor. He had a gun beside him and officials say he died from an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Their daughter, 4-year-old Laila Goodwin, was also found dead in a bedroom upstairs. Her sister, 17-year-old Lashelle Goodwin, was then found in the upstairs bathroom suffering from several gunshot wounds. She later died after being taken to the hospital.
The Mother is still in the hospital with multiple serious injuries, however, there is no update on her condition.
At this stage, police are still investigating the motive for the shootings.