- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Father Captures Amazing Journey Of Baby Born 3 Months Premature
When Lyndsey went into labour 3 due to complications, she gave birth to her son Ward Miles three months prematurely.
Ward spent 104 days in the hospital and his loving father captured his soul-stirring journey from there to his home.
When a child is born that early, there is an unpredictable rate of survival as the possibilities of something going wrong is extremely high. Parents endure a lot of anxiety during this time and they long to see the day their baby is strong enough to come home.
Ward weighed just one and a half pounds when he was born. His parents had to stay in the hospital for over 3 months before they were able to take their baby home.
This video will certainly touch your heart and is an amazing story of survival happening right in front of your eyes.
You can literally feel the parent’s struggles and travails of coping with a child born prematurely, and in the end, the ultimate joy of overcoming such an overwhelming odds can be felt.
Wards dad, Benjamin Scot Miller shared this emotional video on his website:
One year later and Ward is happily playing the drums. Its unbelievable that he is the same child we saw at the beginning.