- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Endangered Child Alert: 4-Year-Old Girl From Dickson
An Endangered Child Alert has been issued for Kalynn Turnbow, a 4-year-old girl missing for more than one month.
We have a couple more photos of missing four-year-old Kalynn Turnbow. She was last seen with her father, 44-year-old Jason Bradford.
Call 1-800-TBI-FIND with information.
— TBI (@TBInvestigation) May 6, 2018
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says that Kalynn was last seen on April 4 at Vanderbilt University Medical Center for treatment of a broken leg.
Kalynn was with her father, 44-year-old Jason Bradford. The Father is described as a white male with brown hair and brown eyes. 6’01” tall and around 200 pounds.
Kalynn, who is 3’5” and 30 pounds, is paralyzed from the waist down and needs assistance.
Anyone with any information on her whereabouts is urged to contact the TBI at 1 (800) TBI-FIND.