- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Dad Says “I Love You” To 3-Month-Old Baby And Is Shocked When He Says It Right Back
When a Dad recently held up his 3-month-old baby boy and looked deep into his bright eyes, saying “I love you,” – he did not expect any kind of a response or reaction.
Why would he anyway? He’s only 3 months old and babies generally only say their first word around 11-14 months.
This baby boy however looked right back at Dad and said – “I love you.”
The Dad was completely dumbfounded and surprised by the baby boy’s response.
At that age even a simple “Da-da” would have been a surprise.
I am sure this Dad will never forget this precious moment.
Take a look: