- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Captured: The Moment Baby Flashes An ‘A-Ok’ Sign Moments After Birth
On Aug. 1, a proud papa in London, England who goes by the social media handle Paymaker posted an image on Imgur of his just-born daughter, flashing an A-OK sign with her middle finger and thumb, all while resting skin-to-skin on her mother’s chest.
Since then, the image, along with the caption, “My daughter was born at 2am today. And she gave us the OK,” has banked more than 7.2 million views on Imgur and almost 1,500 comments on Reddit.
Delivered in a birthing pool, the snapshot was captured minutes after the expressive 8-pound, 3-ounce marvel entered the world. According to Paymaker via Reddit, it was Hartley’s mother who suggested taking the photo upon discovering the baby’s instant knack at an OK gesture.