- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Build Your Own DIY Baby/Pet Safety Gate
About a month or so ago, we swapped a couple rooms on the first floor of our house (former playroom became office, former wasted space room became playroom). The new playroom was off the front entry, and had a large opening that we needed to barricade.
French doors would have been a great solution EXCEPT they are pricey, and I didn’t really want to close the room off entirely. And to buy a gate for that width?? Forget it! So expensive, and I really didn’t even like the smaller ones we already had.
Enter my genius hubby. I used to tease him about not being very handy, but I have to say…he’s really coming around. He fabricated this DIY GATE (Baby or Pet…take your choice!) and it has worked out perfectly!
Best part? It took a matter of minutes to build. It’s also inexpensive to build. And it looks nice. Triple score!
Click ‘Next’ button below to find out how we made it…
(In a hurry?) You Can Also Download The .PDF Guide For Free Here)