- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Recall: Do You Have These Britax Products?
Britax issued two separate recalls of certain Elite infant car seat and travel systems.
The first recall involved over 49,0000 Elite Infant Travel System (B-Safe 35 and B-Safe 35), involving the carry handle where the foam padding on the stroller’s arm bar can come off in fragments if the child bites the arm bar, posing a choking hazard. 117 reported incidents including 5 reports of children choking or gagging on foam fragments.
The second recall involves over 71,000 Britax infant car seats and travel systems (Britax B-Safe 35 and B-Safe 35). The CPSC recall involved the car seat carry handle which may crack and break allowing the seat to fall, posing a serioius risk of injury to the infant. Britax received 74 reports of handles developing fractures, cracks and/or breaking while in use and one report of an infant who received a bump on the head when the carrier fell to the ground
The following products are affected:
|B-Ready Top Seat
If your product is affected, visit www.B-ReadyRecall.com. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-683-2045 FREE or email Britax.email@example.com