- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
BREAKING: Woman Passed Out After Using Heroin with Infant Son in Car
A Windsor Township woman is facing child endangerment charges, after police say she snorted heroin and then passed out in her running car, with her infant son crying in the back seat.
It happened Friday at the Windsor Commons Shopping Center.
Victoria Ann Lau, 23, was passed out with the baby in the car for about 20-minutes before police and emergency responders arrived.
Lau was in the driver’s seat, unconscious and unresponsive. She was administered Naloxone, which revived her.
Lau is facing several charges including Endangering the Welfare of Children.