- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
2 Year-Old Son Shoots Mom in the Back
While driving along a Milwaukee highway on Wednesday, a Mother was fatally shot by her two-year-old son.
According to The Milwaukee County Sheriff’s office, the 26- year-old mother, Patrice Price, died at the scene of the incident.
The toddler picked up a gun that slid out from under the driver’s seat and discharged the firearm through the front seat, hitting his mother. Also in the car were Patrice’s mother and 1-year-old son but they were unharmed.
The gun, which was a 40-caliber, was recovered from the floor of the back seat.
Officials say that the 2-year-old boy was not seated in his car seat while his mom was driving the car, whilst it’s unknown whether or not he was wearing a seatbelt. The car is believed to be that of Price’s boyfriend.
Just last month, another Mom was wounded in similar circumstances. Jamie Gilt, was shot in the back by her 4-year-old son, who climbed out of his car seat and found a handgun that slid from underneath the front seat to the back where he was seated. In this case however, the Mom survived the shooting.