- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
Bodies Of Parents Found Near SUV With Three Children Alive Inside
Two parents from Florida were found dead near an SUV, and their three children were found alive inside the vehicle.
The incident was confirmed by the Florida Highway Patrol.
The Highway Patrol said that Daniel Kelsey, 32, and Heather Kelsey, 30, of Ormond Beach were found near the vehicle after an Officer saw it parked on the side of a road,
The Officer was driving along the road around 2 a.m and saw that the SUV’s hazard lights were on.
The children are aged between 8 months to 4 years old.The kids were unharmed and transported to Halifax Health Medical Center, in Daytona Beach, for observation.
There are no obvious signs of foul play, and the cause of the death is still being investigated, Volusia County deputies said.
A Florida Department of Children and Families investigator has however been assigned to assist in the investigation, officials said.