- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
7 Head Lice Treatment Products For Kids
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), each year in the United States about 6 -12 million head lice infestations occur among children 3 to 11 years of age.
Infestation is most common among preschool and elementary school-age children as well as their household members and caretakers.
Getting head lice has nothing to do with the cleanliness of the person or the environment around them. It is mainly spread by direct contact with the hair of an infested person and the most common way to get head lice is by head-to-head contact with a person who already has head lice. This is of course more prevalent among children who play together at school, home or during sports activities.
There are many treatments on the market to help rid of these parasites and we’ve rounded up a few of the best:
1.RID Complete Lice Elimination 3 Item Kit
Price: $29.40, Amazon (Affiliate)
This 3 step kit consists of a lice eliminating shampoo (which is safe to use for children 2 years and older), a lice and egg comb set as well as home lice control spray.
2.NIX Permethrin Lice Treatment Family Pack
Price: $12.65, Amazon (Affiliate)
This treatment prevents re-infestation for up to 14 days after the initial application and is perfectly safe for Children – it is FDA approved for children as young as 2 months.
3.LiceGuard Lice & Egg Elimination Kit
Price: $17.95, Amazon (Affiliate)
This kit does not only remove lice, eggs, and nits from hair but also leaves behind a pleasant scent. It’s non-toxic and safe for everyday use.