- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
AMAZING: 8-Year-Old Boy Sings Carols To Feed Baby Sister
For eight-year-old Rufino Tapdasan, singing carols is not just a way to celebrate the holidays but a way to support his nine-month old baby sister.
Tapdasan, who lives in Sitio Lower Magdoc in Naga, drew the attention of netizens after a video of him singing carols along the Naga Baywalk in Cebu went viral.
The third grader makes these trips in order to help feed his baby sister, who is living with him and his grandmother. His mother left them while his father is in prison.
Despite this situation, Tapdasan said he is still determined to go to school, even if he has to walk 40 minutes every day to get there.
And the effort seems to be paying off as his teacher said Tapdasan is an intelligent kid, with proficiency in math.
The eight-year-old said he hopes to become a police officer someday.