- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
7-Year-Old Boy Dies From Flu-Related Illness
The family of a seven-year-old boy from East Liverpool, Columbiana, Ohio, is grieving his loss after he died from a flu-related illness.
Wade Boley, Columbiana Coroner, said that Colton Williams passed away this past Saturday. The boy had been sick and wheezing for a couple of days, this is according to Colton’s mother, who did not want to be identified.
Colton was taken to the emergency room last Friday for flu symptoms and was treated and released to go home. On Saturday morning, he was brought back to the hospital after he became unconscious and unfortunately, Doctors were unable to revive him
One East Liverpool father, who was upset to hear the news said
“They need to get it under control, they need to do something,” he said.
“Definitely thoughts and prayers are with them it’s just a tragedy,” another parent added.
Boley confirmed that Colton is the second child to pass away from a flu-related illness in the County. The boy is also the fourth child who died in the state from flu complications this year.
Just last week, FOX 8 Cleveland reported that a six-year old girl from Rocky River passed away from flu complications.