- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
3-year-old dies after playing at Monkey Joe’s in Matthews
MATTHEWS, N.C. – Police are investigating after a 3-year-old girl died after being rushed to the hospital from a Matthews play center Saturday afternoon.
The child was at Monkey Joe’s when the incident happened around 5 p.m., and was transported to the hospital where she later died.
An aunt identified the girl as Erin Washington.
The Matthews Monkey Joe’s was closed Sunday and will reopen Monday.
Monkey Joe’s released the following statement:
“We are deeply saddened by the passing of a young child in our facility yesterday. Our thoughts and prayers are with this child’s family and friends during this difficult time.”
Stay with us for updates on this story.