- Study Says Most Parents Don’t Use Car Seats In Ride Share Vehicles Like Uber
- This 12-Year-Old Boy Is A Sophomore Aerospace Engineering Major!
- Fire Safety Experts Warn Of Hand Sanitizer Danger After A Mom and Kids Escape House Fire
- Recall Alert: Peaches May Be The Cause Of Salmonella Outbreak, 68 People Ill
- Summer Vacation In The Days Of COVID: Tips To Stay Safe
- How To Safely Grocery Shop During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Michigan Teen With Vape-Related Illness Undergoes Double Lung Transplant
- Teen Kicks Off Anti-Vaping Campaign From Hospital Bed
- Teenager Receives Life Sentence For Strangling Sister To Death Over A Wi-Fi Password
- Toddler Falls To Death From 11th Deck of Cruise Ship
2-Year-Old Girl’s Finger Cut Off By Escalator
In downtown Seattle, a 2-year-old girl’s finger was cut off by an escalator.
The little girl reportedly fell down, just as the steps disappear in the lower level. Her finger was cut off instantly.
An escalator technician along with Metro security, searched for the severed finger and managed to find it.
“It’s a great feeling that I was able to recover it that quickly,” said escalator technician Justino Limon.
After the finger was found, the security gave it to paramedics, who then rushed it to Harborview Medical Center where it could be reattached.
A Metro official said “safety is our top priority, this is an unfortunate incident and our thoughts are with the child and her family.”