15-Month-Old Toddler Dies After Being Shocked At Carnival

Keep Reading ↓

A 15-month-old toddler girl has died after being shocked at a carnival near Towne West Square last week.

A Wesley Medical Center spokesperson said that Pressley Bartonek died, after being shocked at the carnival on Friday.

“Our Pressley passed away on Wednesday afternoon,” the girl’s family said in a statement. “We have made the difficult decision to donate her organs so that other patients in need of transplants no longer have to suffer through their illnesses and that her death was not in vain. We request that you respect our privacy during this difficult time.”

Josselin Sedivy was with her husband and two kids the night of the accident. At the time of the incident, no one knew what happened, although several people stepped in to help.

“We just saw the little girl unresponsive and everybody freaked out and was trying to help her, ” Sedivy said.

Later it was discovered that the child was holding onto one of the metal guard rails that surrounded one of the rides. According to Westar Energy, the little girl was zapped by 290 volts of electricity.

A tragedy, to say the least.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *